If you are a freelance writer, then your office is your home. You have endless days for your vacation and hours to be spent with your children. You may watch TV any time you want, go for a walk with your friends and answer every time your mum is calling you. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? But now think for a while of all those disadvantages and challenges freelance writers should overcome each coming day: disorganization, lack of time for freelance writing jobs, lack of interest and motivation etc. It is really difficult to run your own business and be the boss of your time and efforts when no one is fussing around you and controlling all your tasks.
You may think now that doing online writing jobs is impossible because of all these challenges you may face as a freelance writer, but you may be wrong. There are no such difficulties that can not be overcome. Anyway, two-hour lunches are much better than 30-minutes, don’t you think so? We are here to help you develop your freelance writing opportunities and let your freelance writing jobs be on track.
1. Choose Your Workplace. If you are used to perform freelance writing jobs lying on the sofa, let it be. But if you feel that it is not a comfortable workplace for you, create a better one. As a freelance writer you should not take your workplace for granted. Your home and your place for work at home are to be separated. When you start writing, you should feel that you are working and not being disturbed. Choose your corner at home for conducting freelance writing jobs, otherwise you may lose the border between rest and work.
2. Stick to Your Schedule and Make People Around You Stick to It Also. You are a freelance writer who has not got a schedule yet, you should set up one and stick to it. What for? It helps you to focus on your online writing jobs and do all your tasks and writing on time. It’s up to you when to work – whether in the morning or at night – but it is a schedule that helps you finish freelance writing jobs before deadline. Enjoy your flexible hours but do not forget about your writer employment. As for your relatives, friends, kinds, spouses, this can be more difficult. They usually do not understand that although you are working from home, you are still working. Boundaries and off limits should be set up. Each freelance writer may do freelance writing jobs only if he is not disturbed while working hours.
3. Vary Your Freelance Writing Jobs and Take Breaks. You are crazy about your online writing jobs? You may spend hours on writing articles? Be careful – your brain needs you to switch to another activity. It is tedious to do the same activities all the day long. Find a new assignment and vary your freelance writing jobs, take breaks and your strengths will be recovered. For example, playing with kids, walking with friends are kinds of switching activities. You are a freelance writer and you may take a fifteen minute nap. A great advantage you have –why not to take it?
4. Eat Fresh Fruits and Do Exercises. Freelance writers are doing creative work and good health is necessary for creativity. Eat healthy food and do exercises as it is useful for your health. Choose food and exercises that suit you best to improve your freelance writing jobs.
5. Live as You Want to Live. Freelance writers may make the biggest mistake spilling over into their home life. Hobbies, kids, friends, theatres, parties, restaurants, vacation are very important. Throw a party today and you will feel happy. You are doing freelance writing jobs but you should always live.
Enjoy your freelance writing jobs and take all advantages online writing jobs offer you!